The Packers handled there business on sunday vs. the Bills. This was a game the Packers were supposed to win, and in the second quarter I was not so sure they would. After a fast start in the first where the Packers settled for two field goals and one td. The Bills offense could not get going and finished the quarter with 0 yards. But in the second quarter the Bills dominated. The Packers offense was not playing well and the Bills scored a touchdown. At half the score was 13-7 Packers. In the second half the Packers dominated the Bills on every level, and the game finished 34-7.
The Packers didn’t play well in the first half but in the second half they played great. Clay Matthews got 3 more sacks and is now on pace for 48 on the season. That is very unrealistic, but with the way Clay is playing I wouldn’t be surprised to see him hit 20 by the end of the season. The Packers will play the Bears next week on Monday Night Football in Chicago. Chicago is 2-0 like the Packers, so the winner will take the NFC North lead.
- RT @Dodgers: One of our followers to retweet this tweet will win a baseball signed by Clayton #Kershaw: http://t.co/QstP9aoGqY 3 years ago
- @Deadspin longhorn network knows grammar... http://t.co/WdisHsk5mk 3 years ago
- Davante Adams looks like a cross between a James jones, Michael Crabtree, and Dez Bryant. NFC north got another gb threat to deal with. 3 years ago
- @nfl what would expanded playoffs look like ? #AskCommish 3 years ago
- RT @AaronRodgers12: 9 years ago the G & G took a chance on a 21 year old kid from Cali. It's been an amazing run, looking forward to more m… 3 years ago