Packers defensive end Johnny Jolly was suspended friday for the whole 2010 season and possible more for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. Jolly is a pretty good player, and was getting some pro bowl consideration last season. This is a big hit for the Packers, but they do have a lot of depth on their defensive line. B.J Raji is going into his second NFL season and should see a lot of playing time this season with Jolly’s absence. He can play anywhere on the line and will probably fill Johnny’s spot in the starting lineup. Also Justin Harrell who was drafted in 2007 by the Packers should get some playtime too. He has not been productive at all for a first round pick and has been fighting off many injuries. All in all Johnny Jolly’s suspension will hurt the Pack, but they have a lot of depth and should be able to do just fine with out him.
- RT @Dodgers: One of our followers to retweet this tweet will win a baseball signed by Clayton #Kershaw: http://t.co/QstP9aoGqY 3 years ago
- @Deadspin longhorn network knows grammar... http://t.co/WdisHsk5mk 3 years ago
- Davante Adams looks like a cross between a James jones, Michael Crabtree, and Dez Bryant. NFC north got another gb threat to deal with. 3 years ago
- @nfl what would expanded playoffs look like ? #AskCommish 3 years ago
- RT @AaronRodgers12: 9 years ago the G & G took a chance on a 21 year old kid from Cali. It's been an amazing run, looking forward to more m… 3 years ago