Dodgers right fielder Andre Either is an all-star for the first time in his career. He will be starting in center field and batting 7th in the NL lineup. Andre is having a great year and would be having an even better year if he didn’t fracture his pinkie. He was leading in two of the three categories for the triple crown. When he came back from his injury he was not hitting like he was before. His pinkie hurt when he tried to bat, and it really affected his swing. Now Andre Either is getting back into form, and was voted in by the fans to start in the MLB all-star game. I have a feeling that this won’t be his last all-star appearance. He is young and has great potential. Along with Andre, Rafael Furcal, Jonathan Broxton, and Hong-Chih Kuo are all on the NL roster.
- RT @Dodgers: One of our followers to retweet this tweet will win a baseball signed by Clayton #Kershaw: http://t.co/QstP9aoGqY 3 years ago
- @Deadspin longhorn network knows grammar... http://t.co/WdisHsk5mk 3 years ago
- Davante Adams looks like a cross between a James jones, Michael Crabtree, and Dez Bryant. NFC north got another gb threat to deal with. 3 years ago
- @nfl what would expanded playoffs look like ? #AskCommish 3 years ago
- RT @AaronRodgers12: 9 years ago the G & G took a chance on a 21 year old kid from Cali. It's been an amazing run, looking forward to more m… 3 years ago